We specialize in gift and grocery items from
The Netherlands. Stop in to visit us today, and experience a touch of Dutch.
Open Tuesday through Saturday,
10:00am to 5:00pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Special Holiday hours
Christmas Eve hours: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Also open 10:00am to 5:00pm on the following Mondays:
November 28th and December 5th, 12th and 19th
We will be closed:
December 25, 2016 through January 2, 2017
We will reopen for business January 3, 2017 from 10am to 5pm
We wish our customers good health and happiness for the coming year, and we thank you for your
continued support of our store.
- Hans and Lia Middelhoven and staff
Come to the store to see Sinterklaas on
Saturday November 26th
Saturday December 3th 2016
between 10am and 2pm. Don't forget your camera!
Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
No Order too Small or Large
We can help you with your orders! We are glad to put together packages as gifts for
your friends and family. We ship with UPS or USPS throughout the U.S. – just tell us what to pack and where to send it. We
do the shipping for you – shipping charges will be added to your bill when the package is shipped. No orders too small
or large – no extra charge for small orders.
- A large variety of Dutch Cheese
- Authentic Dutch licorice – made from licorice root
- Stroopwafels – with butter
- Pannekoek & Poffertjes mix
- Boter sprits
- Speculaas – regular or almond
- Droste and Verkade chocolates
- Chocolate letters for Sinterklaas! (available Nov. & Dec.)
- Dutch coffees and teas, also decaf coffee and flavored Dutch teas
- Delft Blue pottery – vases, cups & saucers, teapots
- Wooden Shoes – wearable and decorative
- Purol & Zwitsal products
- Dutch tablecloths, tea towels and napkins
- Dutch cookbooks
Come join us for a complimentary cup of coffee or tea while you browse in your favorite
Dutch Store! Join us for Lunch while you shop!