We specialize in gift and grocery items from
The Netherlands. Stop in to visit us today, and experience a touch of Dutch.
Open Tuesday through Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed Sunday and Monday
New! Just In!
We now have Frisian Suikerbrood.
Authentic - made in the Netherlands.
Limited supply - $14.00 per loaf.
Get them before they're gone!
Special Holiday hours
10:00am - 6:00pm Tuesdays through Saturdays
Also open 10:00am to 6:00pm on the following Mondays:
December 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
We will be closed:
Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2013
December 24, 25 and 26, 2013
No Order too Small or Large
We can help you with your orders! We are glad to put together packages as gifts for
your friends and family. We ship with UPS or USPS throughout the U.S. – just tell us what to pack and where to send it. We
do the shipping for you – shipping charges will be added to your bill when the package is shipped. No orders too small
or large – no extra charge for small orders.
It's time for Christmas and Sinterklaas again, and just in time we have a large selection of holiday items in stock.
View the holiday items here.
Come to the store to see Sinterklaas and Piet on
Friday November 29th 2013
Saturday November 30th 2013
between 11am and 3pm. Don't forget your camera!
Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
- A large variety of Dutch Cheese
- Authentic Dutch licorice – made from licorice root
- Stroopwafels – with butter
- Pannekoek & Poffertjes mix
- Boter sprits
- Speculaas – regular or almond
- Droste and Verkade chocolates
- Chocolate letters for Sinterklaas! (available Nov. & Dec.)
- Dutch coffees and teas, also decaf coffee and flavored Dutch teas
- Delft Blue pottery – vases, cups & saucers, teapots
- Wooden Shoes – wearable and decorative
- Purol & Zwitsal products
- Dutch tablecloths, tea towels and napkins
- Dutch cookbooks
Come join us for a complimentary cup of coffee or tea while you browse in your favorite
Dutch Store! Join us for Lunch while you shop!